Instagram Photo Contest January 2018 has come to an end but only after receiving more than 1200 splendid entries. Whoa!
We are out of words to show our gratitude to all the participants. Thank you for sharing some outstanding trekking shots on Instagram with #bikatadventures. Everyone really tried hard to showcase their best photo and we loved seeing all of them.
Now our judge will pick the top 3 winners but before that as we promised there would be a Viewers’ Choice Prize too.
"A voucher of Rs 5000"
For that, you have to vote for your favorite photo.
The voting option will be available until 10th February 2330 Hrs. The entry that receives maximum votes would win the Viewer’s Choice Prize. All winners would be announced on 15th February 2018.
Here are the top 15 nominations:
To vote scroll down to the bottom of this page!
1. @hparekh12 ( Hiren H Parekh )
The breathtaking view during Kedarkantha Trek
2. @imrinmoy_ ( Mrinmoy Dutta )
Some sunlight is all I asked for. The picture was taken during Chadar Trek.
3. @arnab.chakravarty ( Arnab Chakravarty )
The last mile of a high altitude summit is always the most difficult. Kedarkantha trek summit.
4. @travelchronicler ( Umesh Joshi )
The final day of Stok Kangri Trek, when you start your trekking at night time.
5. @ig_akash ( Akash Jadhav )
Trekking is all about waking up to the view and enjoying small things. Picture was taken during Roopkund Trek
6. @topfivebuzztravelers ( Debarup & Tina )
When stars are so close to you! Trying some self-portrait during Brahmatal Trek
7. @ranjith_july ( Ranjith Kumar )
Truly the paradise on earth, Kashmir great Lakes trek.
8. @shadow_and_sun ( Harish Sharma )
Life should have more mountains and less stress. The picture was taken at Chandranahan Lake.
9. @_.rj.nick._ ( Nickhil Rajpurohit )
Kedarkantha Trek Diaries.
10. @loki_wanderlust ( Lohith K Shetty )
Mules, the superheroes of the Himalayas. The picture was taken during Brahmatal Trek.
11. @a_walking_wanderer ( Pankaj Bhardwaj )
Just step out and explore your own world. The picture was taken at Kareri Lake.
12. @tushara21 ( Tushara Devi )
Climb the mountain and get their good tidings. Kedarkantha Peak.
13. @nomad_mohit ( Mohit Pawar)
Little doll from heaven. The picture was taken during Chadar Trek.
14. @illustionistd90 ( Kartik Wat )
A 6 feet thick ice crystals at Chadar Trek. P.S Avoid falling while walking, it could be fatal.
15. @kash.i.wander ( Akash Jain )
Same company, same leader, same journey. The picture was taken during Chadar Trek.