The wait is finally over as the Instagram Trek Photo Contest April 2019 Results are out.
Head to the link to see the winners and the Viewer's Choice Award.
Instagram Trek Photo Contest April 2019 has come to an end but only after receiving more than 4000 impressive entries. That's crazy!
All the participants have our utmost gratitude. We thank you for sharing some excellent trekking shots on Instagram with #bikatadventures. We appreciate everyone who showcased their best photos as it was our pleasure to view them all.
Now our judges will pick the top 3 winners diligently. As promised the top three prizes are as follows:
1st Prize: Voucher worth Rs. 10000
2nd Prize: Voucher worth Rs. 6000
3rd Prize: Voucher worth Rs. 4000
But, before the winners are revealed there will be a Viewer's Choice Prize.
"A Voucher of Rs. 5000"
For that, please vote for your favorite photo.
The voting option will be available to you from 4th May - 7th May 2019.
The entry with the maximum votes will be declared as the winner of the Viewer's Choice Prize. All winners would be announced on 9th May 2019.
In addition to these prizes, every eligible entry wins a participation voucher worth Rs. 500
Here are the top 26 nominations:
To vote scroll down to the bottom of this page!
1. @prac_the.explorer ( Prachi Malgaonkar )
Stunning view during Rupin Pass Trek
2. @freelancing_shots ( Shivansh Sharma )
Breathtaking Shrikhand Mahadev trek
3. @noplandistrict ( Tushar Agarwal)
Playing in the edge of Himalayas - The view from the Kedarkantha peak
4. @aj.kadam ( Ajay Kadam )
Climbing my way to heaven
5. @the_rugged_shoes ( Pashmi Chheda )
I'd rather be in the mountains thinking about God, than in church thinking about mountains
6. @vikramiyengar ( Vikram Iyengar )
The Moses to our trekking journey
7. @prabhjot17 ( Prabhjot Singh )
We travel to be closer to the elements that we are made of, to feel real.
8. @paar_darshi ( Ankit Sharma )
Shades of tranquility
9. @travelling_soldierr ( Mohana Beeregowda )
Views during the legendary Pin Parvati Pass Trek
10. @way__to__eternity ( Brijesh Dave )
A walk back in history - Goecha La
11. @wander4ool ( Akshay Upadhya )
Opened up to this view of Mt.Trishul which left in me as much evocative moment of delight and respect.
12. @iamlesstravelled ( Rajarshi Chaparala )
You dream until you find the aim. And, you walk until you find the path.
13. @samrat_lahiri ( Samrat Lahiri )
Spectacular view of the mighty Thorong La Pass
14. @ayushk_09 ( Ayush Kanitkar )
An ode to those wild creatures who effortlessly intertwine into our adventures up in the high mountains.
15. @bgbaligatraveldiary ( Gautham Baliga B )
A Porter resting at Auden's Col Base! Real Inspirations if one is looking for during High Altitude Himalayan Treks.
16. @arun_sins ( Arun Singh )
Sometimes you can not describe beauty in words. You can just capture them in memories. Gorgeous view of Mt. Dronagiri
17. @tushaar0405 ( Tushaar Sharma )
The mesmerizing view of sunset en route to the peak of Shrikhand Mahadev
18. @khanhabados ( Jyotirmoy )
Best time to be with Mt. Kanchenjunga under the moonlit and cloudy sky
19. @nishant6263 ( Nishant Parashar )
Snowclad Tritya Kedar - Tungnath Temple
20. @cam_ahh_sutra ( Sudip Das )
"On top of the world" moment - View of Mt. Machhapuchhare from the Annapurna Base Camp
21. @hohe_wanderer ( Ratul Jana )
The stunning scenery of the Goecha La Trek
22. rahmatullaali_june ( Rahmat Ulla Ali )
En route to Kedarkantha Peak
23. @photographsayan ( Sayandeep )
Somewhere close to Kedarkantha peak
24. @seud0clicks ( Shubhrojyoti Laha )
Freezing yet fantastic views during Chadar Trek
25. @soumya_kibo ( Dr. Soumya M )
The wilderness is calling and I must go - Sandakphu
26. @zheelspeaks ( Dr. Deepsikha Chettri )
Majestic view of Mt. Pandim - Goecha La Trek