- We are an Adventure Learning Organisation first.
- We want you to not just complete a trek safely but also pick up some basic trekking knowledge and skills along the way.
- To achieve this we have integrated learning modules into our itineraries.
- These modules will help you build the necessary skills to progress from trekking to mountaineering over time.
Our community is an integral part of us and we take pride in our trekkers and climbers. When you complete at least three days on any trek or expedition with us, you become eligible for our membership and referral programs.
- Currently we have three levels:
- Basic Membership
- Summiteer Membership
- Leader Membership
- Our group sizes on treks don’t exceed 15 members in order to maintain a healthy Participants : Leader Ratio of 8:1.
- Over time we have found this number to be optimum when it comes to ensuring personalised attention to every member of our group.
- On mountaineering expeditions this number is even smaller. Our group sizes are capped at 12 members ensuring a Participants : HAP Ratio of 2:1.
Best Expedition Leaders
- Our Expedition leaders are advanced mountaineering course qualified, specially trained in rescue procedures from NIM and certified first-aid responders.
- Even our local guides are certified first-aid responders.
- Group sizes are capped at 15 people.
- Batch sizes are capped at 250 people per trail per season.
- We follow a rolling campsite model.
- We are constantly exploring and introducing new trails to reduce the burden on existing ones.
For us, a successful summit is not about reaching the highest point of a mountain but about making it safely back to base.
- Every region of ours is mapped with an emergency evacuation plan.
- The equipment we use is UIAA certified.
- Our trek leaders are AMC certified with specialisation in rescue procedures.
- Our support staffs are trained in first aid as well.