If you are an adventure enthusiast and a ‘born leader’, Bikat Adventures have just the opportunity for you.
We are giving enthusiastic college students a chance to become a Leader who will be heading an adventure community in their respective colleges.
The leadership program has been launched with the aim to make youngsters keen about learning based adventure. It is also a chance for you to associate with India’s fastest growing adventure travel start-up.
Here is what the program is all about:
Responsibilities of the Leader
- Head the Adventure Committee: Form and head an adventure community in your college. Conduct various activities with us like trekking trips, climbing sessions, and cycling rides for your college students. The committee should have a sustainable structure where every year a new head is elected from the new batches and all knowledge is transferred seamlessly.
- Social influencer: Create a buzz and engagement among your peer groups across all social media channels of Bikat Adventures like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Whatsapp.
- Convener: Gather peers for adventures events like small hikes, Himalayan treks, trekking workshops, adventure learning modules, environment protection drives, etc. Every year, the committee should organize hiking, trekking, cycling or climbing events at regular intervals like once a month or so. We would assign you a relationship manager who will help you plan all your activities seamlessly at the lowest cost possible.
What it has to offer you?
- Leadership Opportunity: As a Brand Ambassador, you will get an opportunity to create and head an adventure community at your college. It is a chance for you to develop core qualities like team leadership, management, public relations, which will help you massively in your career ahead.
- Certificate: It will be a rewarding proof and a showcase of your hard work. Not only it is a feather in your cap, but a great add-on to your resume.
- Internship Program: Get a chance to brush up your skills at one of the coolest adventure start-ups in India. Choose any of the verticals (operations, digital marketing, social media, content writing, video editing) of your choice and caliber.
- A trek in the Himalayas: How else will you learn about trekkingand its operations? Get close to the mountains and learn how adventure activities are planned.
And, a whole lot of experience.
What is the minimum Qualification?
- You should be studying in a college.
- Enthusiasm for adventure is a must.
- Prior experience in leadership will be given a preference.
How do you sign up?
Shoot us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with a write-up in 150-200 words giving an impressive answer for ‘What Makes You Eligible for Brand Ambassador Program’ along with your latest resume.